What are we looking to recruit
About the role
As part of the technology team, you will be participating in the development of different of our products as well as supporting the project manager in specific projects.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with: Gitlab, MySQQL or PostgreSQL, and that MongoDB doesn't sound weird to you, because we are fans.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: XML, CSS, Python and Go
- Experience with Angular, Node, ExpressJS, rxjs, SASS
- Being able to develop an API REST
- Being able to develop a Smart Contract, if not, don't worry, you will get tired of doing it.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
We have offices in Madrid and Sevilla, where you can enjoy the benefits of a great office environment in the center of both cities. But you can always work from home and manage your time. In Kolokium we believe that being passionate is the clue of a well done job. We look for people that want to impact the business and build something big working with some of the best professionals of the industry.
Kolokium is a startup that was born with the intention of setting a new standard in the market launching software able to manage blockchain business solutions across the globe; Blockchain Lifecycle Manager.
We are making companies more efficient through their business processes by enabling a new model of data governance based on blockchain, changing completely the way today companies share and manage information with 3rd parties
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in Kolokium. Please fill out the following short form. If you find any difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org